The terms “You,” “Your,” “Yours” and “User” refer to the entity/person/organization using our Site.
When this Policy mentions “We”, “Us,” and “Our” it refers to Project Management United and its partners.
What data do we collect?
We collect the information You provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and Us and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
- In case of ticket purchase: company billing address, email of a person doing the purchase
- In case of participants registration: name, email, job title, all provided by a person doing the ticket purchase
- In case of call for speakers: name, email provided by speaker.
How we do collect your data?
We automatically track certain basic information about the visitors of our Website (www.pmconference.org), such as internet IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc. We use this information to do internal research on our visitors’ usage patterns, demographics, interests, and general behavior to better understand and serve you as our community.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers and other products and information we think you might be interested in.
Our Company would like to send you information about the products and services of ours that we consider of your interest, for example about other upcoming events. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at the later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to erase any data concerning you – You have the right to request to erase the data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please, contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
We use the services of a site analytics partner to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by our site analytics partner on this site. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer that is tied to information about you. The type of information collected includes the URL you came from and go to, your browser information, and IP address, and helps us learn how to improve our service. No information shared with our site analytics partner is directly linked to your Personally Identifiable Information.
You can manage and/or delete cookies according to your preferences. You can delete all existing cookies on your computer, or set the cookie to not be saved.
In most browsers you can:
- check which cookies are saved and delete individual cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- block cookies from specific websites;
- block all sending of cookies;
- closing the browser to delete all cookies.
If you choose to delete cookies, be sure to remove all the settings you have set. In addition, having completely blocked cookies, many websites (including our site) will not work properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend disabling cookies when using our website.
If you need more information about cookies, as well as instructions on how to delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not disclose your Personally Identifiable information with any third party besides:
Participant name, company might be printed on participant badges or visible in attendees list.
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.